Financial Help Provided: Rent or Mortgage Assistance, CEOD, LIHEAP, Utility Bill Payment and Deposit Assistance, Medication and Prescription Expense Assistance, TBB The Benefit Bank Electric Bill Payment Assistance, Job Skills Training
SHARE Easley is a non-profit Community Action Agency that provides a wide range of services to low and moderate-income residents in upstate South Carolina area.
- **ONLY for individuals who are homeless and securing a place to live**
- Rent or Mortgage Assistance
- Change Program: Transitional Housing for People Experiencing Homelessness
- CEOD (Community Economic Opportunity Department): Cooling Assistance (May 15 - September 30) and Heating Assistance (October 1 - April 30)
- LIHEAP (Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program)
- Utility Bill Payment and Deposit Assistance
- Medication and Prescription Expense Assistance
- (TBB) The Benefit Bank
- Job Skills Training (prefer GED or HS diploma already obtained)
Contact during office hours for more details
Mondays - Fridays 8:30am - 5pm
Do you have more to add or need listing updated? Let us know.